Lifestyle Support offers a Community Nursing team and Health Care Planning service. If you are concerned about your long time health, we can work with you on a health care plan which is developed by nurses in conjunction with you and your family or carers.
Our nurses can assist you with:
- Assistance to manage health support needs and achieve a healthy lifestyle
- Individualised health care assessment and health care planning
- Facilitating access to a GP and/or other health professionals
- Health support at home, including clinical interventions (e.g. complex wound dressing, catheter and PEG changes)
- Health related education and support
- Support during emergency and/or planned hospital admissions
- Education and information to hospital staff and post-discharge interventions to be conducted at home.
A community nurses and health care planner are also available to attend medical appointments, meeting and reviews with you to ensure your health care plan is updated regularly and you have the support you need to ensure your plan is active.