Do you need help with finding assistive technology, assessment, set up and training?
Our team of Occupational Therapists will support, assess and guide you with all items and equipment you may need for daily living.
We can help with:
- Assisted technology specialist assessment, set up and training
- Adaptive equipment for recreation activities
- Assistive products for household tasks
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Communication and information equipment
- Personal mobility equipment.
Therapists can provide assessment, trial and prescription of equipment and aids to assist in the home, community and workplace. This can include a range of aids such as wheelchairs, mobility and communication aids.
Our service also includes the education and training in the use of assistive technology.