Do you need to improve your Health and Wellbeing?
Should you need assistance to access physical activities, including exercise, health and wellbeing including a healthy diet, we can help by providing:
- Individual and group based specialist nutrition and dietetic advice on managing your diet
- Individual and group based advice regarding exercise
- Personal training
- Health Supports in your home
- Mobility support
- Support from Community Nurses
- Behaviour support
- Health assessment and planning.
Health and Wellbeing can also be achieved by:
- Therapists providing assessment, therapy and training for individuals to assist and support them in achieving their goals.
- Support workers and Allied Health Assistants can assist with implementing prescribed programs in and outside of the home environment.
- Individual and group programs that enable practising of skills for independence and achieving goals. This may include (but not limited to) improving your fitness and balance, communication, activities of daily living.
- Return2Sport program – providing adaptive sport, recreation and leisure. The program incorporates a range of activities including adapted yoga, cycling, rock climbing, tennis, golf, snow sports, beach access, golf and scuba diving.