A Recreation Therapist can assist you with:
- Developing and implementing recreation programs based on assessment of your needs, goals, wishes and interests
- Direct support to enable participation
- Prescription and assistance with using adaptive equipment
- Implementing skill development training in using public transport
- Supporting you by facilitating their ‘Recreation and Leisure Plans’ and in establishing appropriate contacts and resources.
A Recreation Therapy Assistant can help implement your recreation and leisure programs and activities including community access, leisure education, functional interventions and/or facilitation of abilities to enable participation.