Live in a home of your choice with Royal Rehab’s Lifestyle Support, providing supported accommodation for people living with a disability. Whether you are moving out of your family home, looking to move into a shared supported environment or wish to live more independently, we will work with you to plan and select a home that will best meet your wishes, goals and support needs.
A place to call home
We can also provide support to:
- Obtain or retain appropriate accommodation
- Tenancy support and guidance or undertaking work on the client’s behalf.
Our accommodation options cater to people from 18 years of age with a range of disability and support needs, including people with complex and changing health support needs. Supports provided in the home may vary from a few hours a day to 24-hour support.
Improved Living Arrangements
Our team of support workers can:
- Provide assistance to improve your living arrangements
- Support you to obtain or retain appropriate accommodation. This includes guidance or undertaking work on your behalf
- Provide assistance to improve and increase your satisfaction with their living arrangements
- Personal Care.