Our Commitment to Quality
Royal Rehab’s Lifestyle Support has demonstrated a longstanding commitment to ensuring it meets stringent, regular review by certified external accreditation organisations against appropriate Standards.
Currently Lifestyle Support’s community-based residential services have accreditation certification against the Attendant Care Industry Standards and Third Party Verification against the New South Wales Disability Service Standards.
The National Standards for Disability Services to which Royal Rehab were accredited to include:
Promotional posters for display in the workplace. Print-ready files have been created with crop marks.
- Standard 1: Rights – You have the right to be treated fairly when you use disability services.
- Standard 2: Participation and Inclusion – You can take part in the community and feel included when you use disability services.
- Standard 3: Individual Outcomes – Your service supports you to make choices about what you want to do. You can work toward your goals.
- Standard 4: Feedback and Complaints You can tell people what you think about the services you receive.
- Standard 5: Service Access – Finding and using services is fair. You can access the services you need.
- Standard 6: Service Management – Disability services should be managed well.
In addition, Lifestyle Support’s specialist accommodation service ‘Weemala’ has current Third Party Verification against the New South Wales Disability Service Standards as well as certification against both the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare’s National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards and the Australian Council on Healthcare Standard’s EQuIPNational Standards.